Nutribullet

Options
Fallingleaves323
Fallingleaves323 Posts: 11 Member
edited January 30 in Recipes
Recently I was gifted a nutribullet and I am in LOVE with it!!! It is the easiest thing to use ever. My favorite smoothie to make is a cup of blueberries, half a banana and water, milk is super good too but more cals. You don’t even need the banana then it’s not even 50 calories and it’s so good for you! I stocked my freezer with frozen fruit and it’s so much cheaper than spending $6+ on a smoothie and you can make it right at home. I add spinach and other veggies sometimes too so it’s not so much sugar as just using fruit. I also use coco powder when I’m having a craving for sweets and protein powder if I’m hungry/ to keep me full. I use a fiber powder that adds 6 grams of fiber that you cannot taste. I swear I’m not paid by Nutribullet to say this but it works so much better and quicker than a regular blender, I feel like I have to tell the world about it and you guys are the perfect people to tell!! You can also make hummus and dips in it!

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,540 Member
    edited January 31
    Options
    How hard is it to clean?

I bought a cordless immersion blender a couple years ago, and I am amazed how much I use it and how well it works. Super easy to clean. It came with a little cup thingy that I bet I could make smoothies with, but I just haven't felt the urge.

I miss my Champion juicer. It's probably good I don't have it - all the calories of fresh veggies but none of the fiber. I could go for a beet-carrot-ginger right now.
  • Fallingleaves323
    Fallingleaves323 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    It’s incredibly easy to clean, as long as you rinse it out right away and it comes with lids so you can just take cup the smoothie is blended in right off the blade and put a lid on it if you want to take it to work or on the go!
  • dinosrmom
    dinosrmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Love my Nutribullet for smoothies! My favorite smoothie is 1 c. Nut milk (cashew or almond), 1 handful fresh spinach, 1 heaping teaspoon each protein powder & psyllium husk fiber, 1/3 banana (frozen). This is about 100-150 calories and doesn’t need any additional sweetener (for me). Sometimes I also add mango or blueberries or some matcha/moringa super-greens powder.
    The fiber in it is filling and I’m getting protein and calcium and other vitamins.
    This is also delicious with some Greek yogurt or avocado… I love the nutritional value and taste for the low calories.
    Anyone else have a great recipe?
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Dang I have one of those and never used it! lol

I will now.... :)
  • LovesGreen2016
    LovesGreen2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got a nutribullet for christmas! My current favourite smoothie is two handfuls of baby spinach, half a cucumber, a frozen banana, a tablespoon of ABC nut paste and a teaspoon of fibre and some chilled water.
  • lulabelbo
    lulabelbo Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I use it for smoothies but found I can use it to mix up the batter for crepes.
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I use a bullet type blender made by Aika. You fill the cup, attach the blade piece, then invert it and set it in the motor piece. Then reverse, and drink it out of the cup. Rinse the cup and blade piece and you are done!

I use frozen mango, spinach, banana, almond milk and fiber powder.

Annie