800 calories left at end of day

Options
Help, I’m not eating anywhere near my calorie allowance which is over 2200 but still not loosing weight!

Answers

• xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Not alot to go with here.

How long have you been eating in a deficit?
  • farrington807
    farrington807 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    6 weeks, and fasting too. Only lost 4.5lb and I have a lot to loose
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Ok 4.5 lbs in 6 weeks isn't too shabby.

As long as your calorie counting accurately it will take time for your body to adjust and start to consume your fat stores.

Patience is the key to success... Don't give up!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,394 Member
    Options
    Would you mind sharing your stats? 4.5lbs doesn't mean anything without knowing your weight. But it's a very nice number, mind :) Also, did you start a new exercise recently? Do you have a menstrual cycle? How often do you weigh, and when during the day?
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    over what period are you not losing weight - a day, a week, a month?

do you weigh and measure everything you eat, then log it? are you logging all condiments, cream, alcohol, etc? are you making sure the database entries you choose for your foods are accurate, because many are wrong.
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    First you say you haven't lost weight, then you say you lost 4.5 lbs. So you HAVE lost weight. You aren't going to drop 20 lbs in 4 weeks, so you need to change your expectations. A lb or so of loss per week is a perfect amount to lose, if you don't have a lot of weight to lose. It would help to know current stats to know how much you need to lose to give better info.