walking issues

Options
Hey, all looking for some insight, when i go for a walk when i power or walk fast and incline, i have issues with just my right leg and calf it get really tight and aches muscles under 10 minutes in and its only my right leg! yes i am very un fit but why just the one leg? and ideas please to help prevent, maybe when i get fitter this will just stop? went to London last year and as the day went on it did stop so i am thinking its my level of unfitness but would like some insight if anyone has any please?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,119 Member
    Options
    You may have something out of balance in your musculoskeletal system.

Are you doing 5-10 minutes of stretching before you workout? How about after? Yoga would help too.
  • weebo1980
    weebo1980 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You may have something out of balance in your musculoskeletal system.

Are you doing 5-10 minutes of stretching before you workout? How about after? Yoga would help too.

hey i never stretch! not sure how if i am honest i am new to all this
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I am experiancing this exact issue on and off since November 2023. Have an ultrasound scheduled for next week and hopefully they can find the issue. Extremely aggravating to say the least. It was feeling better, and I did 30min on the stair master now I'm back to square one! ugggg!

I am going to focus on strengthening it and hopefully that will take care of it.
  • weebo1980
    weebo1980 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    xbowhunter wrote: »
    I am experiancing this exact issue on and off since November 2023. Have an ultrasound scheduled for next week and hopefully they can find the issue. Extremely aggravating to say the least. It was feeling better, and I did 30min on the stair master now I'm back to square one! ugggg!

I am going to focus on strengthening it and hopefully that will take care of it.

once i stop walking it goes and no pain at rest!