counting calories

Options
Hello, I am new here and just started this. I have a lot of weight to lose. I live in Batesville, Ar.

Replies

• CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! It might seem overwhelming at first to track every little thing, but once you get used to it it's really not that hard.
  • kh79
    kh79 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    When u get used to counting and all ur basic food is reg'ed in the food database, it will be super easy to do - and a bit of a habit :wink:

I wish u luck in creating a new lifestyle, and feel free to add me! :smile:
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I think you will really like this site...lots of support and information, I am learning something new everyday and getting more and more motivated to getting fit and healthy!
  • smackadoodle
    smackadoodle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. This site is helping me by giving me role models and support.
  • qpr4law
    qpr4law Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I have really enjoyed the site the short time I have been on here. It really helps me with making sure I eat enough and not too much. Good Luck
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nita. I'm an Oklahoma girl. I joined about 3 weeks ago and love this site. Logging my caloric intake helps me stay on track by knowing how much I'm putting in. Logging my exercise lets me know how many calories I'm expending. Kind of like balancing my check book. There are lots of great people here who help motivate and support each other. The forums have alot of useful information and can be a great resource.
    You've made an important first step by signing up! I wish you luck on your journey to a healthier/thinner you! If you'd like feel free to send me a friend request.
  • Sarahp0903
    Options
    Hello. I just started here too. :)