AMERICAN IDOL NEXT THREE NIGHTS! WHOO HOOOO

Options
Sorry but I'm a huge fan. I stay glued to the tv and away from the kitchen! Anyone else a fan??

Replies

• lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sorry but I'm a huge fan. I stay glued to the tv and away from the kitchen! Anyone else a fan??
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan and it helps me stay out of the kitchen, too.

Gotta love that!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    :smile: Big fan too! I am torn on Thursdays, though, as I am even bigger Survivor fan and they are on at the same time. I usually flip to it when Survivor is on a commercial hiatus.
  • eeekmom
    Options
    My husband and I are reality junkies. On wed. nights I am flipping from Big Brother, American Idol and Top Model. We have three nights a week that we dont turn the tv on but the days we do...we are hooked!!!!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    OH YEAH!!!!!!! We're looking forward to it, too. I actually like it better when there are fewer people and you can really find one that you listen for each week, but I enjoy the whole show..............
  • Bekah
    Bekah Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I am a big fan also, I don't miss it We will have to stay in touch about it.
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Tuesday is hard because I love The Biggest Loser but Weds and Thurs are Idol Nights. Yippee!!!!

Memaw
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    All I can say is, thank goodness we have a DVR so I can tape my shows that end too late... (we get up at 4 am). I don't get to vote for my favorites but I do love American Idol...

Angela :flowerforyou:
  • Twinmom413
    Twinmom413 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    A big fan also....AND a big reality tv junkie....

Thursdays are tough though because my husband is NOT a fan of American Idol, but loves Survivor and LOST. I'm trying to convince him to get DVR, but it hasn't happened, YET! Anyway, last week I just checked online to see who had been voted off.
  • lorelai63
    Options
    DVR its great! Gotta go now its time for AMERICAN IDOL and my low cal pudding, yehaaaaaaaaa
  • nicole0177
    Options
    IM SO EXCITED FOR AMERICAN IDOL 2NITE!!! I LOVE IT!!!:bigsmile:
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    Yes i am a fan a could not live without my DVR:heart::heart:
    I think the guy from Australia is my favirite so far. But that might me becouse I think he is HOt:tongue:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I think the guy from Australia is my favirite so far. But that might me becouse I think he is HOt:tongue:

Isn't he adorable?! I think he's the best male vocalist on there. Little David Archuletta is a doll, too. Very talented for such a young'un.
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options

Isn't he adorable?! I think he's the best male vocalist on there. Little David Archuletta is a doll, too. Very talented for such a young'un.

Yes he is also a favorite and so cute. To not old enough to call him HOT someone might report meLOL
  • lorelai63
    Options
    David Archuletta, this kid has it going on! Imagine all the teeny boppers that will be voting for him? He is definatetly my prediction to win! ohhhhhhhhh im so addicted...and there are no calories or fat! yehaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • eeekmom
    Options
    I agree. My husband had shivers and I was crying......he is sooo amazing.
    just incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    He already has such a big fan base. He definitely stands a very good chance. Love American Idol!