Down 75 pounds and halfway to my goal!!!

Options
As of this morning, I am down 75 pounds and that means I am exactly halfway to my goal. I was starting to get frustrated because I have been almost there for a couple of weeks now and getting to this point was so important to me. It's all downhill from here right? :laugh:

It took me just a few days over 7 months, so I am hoping by the summer next year I will be right where I want to be. I know that as I get closer to my goal the weight will not come off as quick, but I am ok with that because I have already come so far.

Thanks for all the support that MFP and it's members have given me. Everytime someone sees me they always want to know what I am doing. I know they are hoping I am going to say some miracle pill, but I always say tracking calories with MFP! It's really my secret.

Now to go enjoy my halfway reward. A beautiful new Coach purse I have in the closet that I bought a few weeks ago to celebrate the occasion!

Replies

• ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing an amazing job! Enjoy the well-deserved purse.
  • lenwie
    lenwie Posts: 240
    Options
    WTG, peeps like you keep me going :wink: ive a long way to go and it is nice to see people getting closer to their goals especially those that have a lot to lose. Keep up the good work x
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That is truly awesome! Congratulations!!!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wow...that's totally great. Keep it up :-)
  • daves160
    Options
    Thats great! My big first goal was to gey under the 200 lb. barrier. It felt sooo good when I finally acheived it.
    Isn't it funny how people want to hear you lost weight in some magic pill or something. Almost every time I am asked "What are you doing?" I say "diet and exercise." They get a let down look on their face. Sorry buddy, you gat to work hard at it!.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/daves160
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    awesome!!! you look great :)
  • spasticlulu
    Options
    That is so awesom!! Keep up the good work!!
  • nisha723
    Options
    Congrad!!! Keep up the good work
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Glad to hear you're treating yourself a little as a reward for your hard work. You should be very proud.
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great job! You got this! :wink:
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    congratulations...job well done...keep up the good work...:drinker:
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    SO proud of you!! You have lost a lot of weight in a relatively short amount of time, you have made it look so easy! Keep up the awesome work!!
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    WTG, peeps like you keep me going :wink: ive a long way to go and it is nice to see people getting closer to their goals especially those that have a lot to lose. Keep up the good work x

Ditto!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Excellent Work!!!!! I am proud of you. Keep it up you are doing it.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congrats on that success, keep goin we are all behind you!! you are doing a great steady job and that is amazing!!!
  • limestang
    Options
    I'm so happy for you on being halfway to your goal. I have also lost 75 pounds and have 65 more to go. I've lost mine in about 7 1/2 months and i'm beginning to get really frustrated because it's been really hard the last few weeks to lose. Keep up the awesome work you can do it.
  • wiglet23
    wiglet23 Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work!! Enjoy your reward (Coach... nice!) :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!