No flirting, need free work out Apps.

Options
2»

Replies

• tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    Again, if you’re worried about being hit on don’t post a pic. If you want attention then do so and then say how you don’t want to be hit on….

The internet is a crazy place. Takes all kinds, keeps it interesting…..
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those that understand where I am coming from. I’m not going to address the negative comments. It’s not brain surgery- men can think and act dumb. I don’t post often mostly because of the responses that I did get here.
    BUT ty to those who were kind and understanding.
    I was looking for an app that has a program that says day 1 start with cardio, and strength training. But I’ll probably stick with peloton and my Apple Watch. Ty again for those that responded with good suggestions and understanding. And I have only been on here three months because I had to take a break after I had a heart attack. This is my second heart issues since I was 30. I had been using fitness pal for years, but unfortunately I have a lot of medical issues, but I’ve lost 38 pounds and plan on losing 50 more.

Have you looked online at heart charities in your country? For instance, in the UK there are free online videos for people who have heart disease and they might be a good place to start - here’s one vid https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YX5xg8Seg

They won’t tell you what to do each day but they should be safe(r) for you given you have recently had a heart attack.
  • drv123
    drv123 Posts: 61 Member
    edited February 10
    Options
    I use the Fitbod app personally. It's not free but there is a trial so you can see if it's for you. I know this doesn't exactly match what you're looking for but maybe you'll like the way it's structured in trying it out enough to look for a sale.

Fitbod can be used for cardio and strength training, and since you said you can't walk outside you can set the app to just give suggestions on exercises based on the equipment (or lack of equipment) you have available to you. It'll suggest just body weight stuff like pushups etc.

Hope that helps! (not flirting btw)
  • Theoldguy1
    Theoldguy1 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    When talking free you normally get what you pay for. Be it fitness apps or forums. I belong to 2 paid fitness forums and never any mention of inappropriate activity.