Why?? Ofiice food

Options
How am i supposed to lose weight when all of my sugary weaknesses are surrounding me today at work?!?!?! Not just 1 temptation, but multiples!!! In the break room as we speak, there are Krispy Kreme donuts and Blueberry Muffins. Its a coworkers birthday so she has Red Velvet Cake for after lunch. And my office mate choose today to bring out the Halloween Pumpkin full of candy!!!! WHY?!?!! Is this a test? IF so, im failing miserably!

Replies

• berv0009
    berv0009 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the worst? And I know it's all about self control etc - but I just don't have that stuff around my house or I know I will eat it! I am such a sucker for sweets. I swear that always happens too -- it's like 10 yummy things not just 1!!!!!!!!!! Try your hardest to pick ONE of them and have some :)

GOOD LUCK!
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    thanks Bev!! i did, lol, had the donut, but now i have to cancel my evening wine to stay within calorie goal :indifferent:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Yesterday someone brought in a box of doughnuts and fresh baked bagels. Damn their generosity!
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    There is always so much junk food at my work I can't stand it! But I just ignore it as much as possible and remind myself that I want to look hot and not frumpy (like most of the women who are eating the crap at my work)
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    buckle up for the holidays. It's only going to get worse.
  • Bunn11
    Bunn11 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    this week has been cake week at my work -raffles/bake-offs! followed by a buffet on Friday... :grumble: oh well so far I've really enjoyed looking...!
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Everyone must have had a party this past weekend because on Monday our lunchroom was filled with left over choc cake, cupcakes, cookies, etc. etc. etc. :smile:

Very rarely does it appeal to me anymore.

Throw some breakfast tacos out there & one my weak day, I might have to indulge. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options

i know! i need a plan, lol..im just counting everything i eat...at this rate i will have no calories left at noon!
  • beccamh
    beccamh Posts: 85 Member
    Options

i know! i need a plan, lol..im just counting everything i eat...at this rate i will have no calories left at noon!

This made me laugh! I totally relate :)
  • sgoldman328
    sgoldman328 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I completely sympathize! I try to stay out of the kitchen/break room when I know there are sweets around. Hopefully by the time I have to come back to refill my water bottle, they'll all be gone!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    I just decide that it does not exist.

"What break room?"

Most of it I don't consider to be "food" anyway, which makes it easier. Easier, not "easy"... but it's worth it.