Sweet tooth craving solution!

Options
I have a huge sweet tooth for cookies, brownies and cake. I actually found something that fights those cravings! Extra Dessert Delights! I love it! :D

Replies

• momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Or don't make/buy the offending item!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    the delights are good, but doesn't replace a craving..good luck :)
  • debtfre12
    Options
    Extra Desserts Delights--what's that?
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    It helps me, people are different and sometimes the offending item is sitting in your fridge or cabinet.
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    Options
    Extra Desserts Delights--what's that?

Chewing gum
  • Moofey
    Options
    Gum, I know it does not sound great but it really helps take the edge off the cravings.
  • tbudge
    tbudge Posts: 114
    Options
    I've not heard of them, but now I will go check them out....thanks for the tip! :smile:
  • Moofey
    Options
    Hey no problem! :)
  • Moofey
    Options
    My dad like sweets so its hard not to eat them sometimes! Lol!
  • debtfre12
    Options
    Thank you for the tip and explanations!!!:bigsmile:
  • kriscoates
    kriscoates Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Quaker has chocolate mint mini rice cakes that taste like the Girl Scout thin mints cookies. Chex has a caramel and chocolate chex mix snack bag that is also very good for the sweet cravings.
  • jetzfan34
    jetzfan34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The chocolate and caramel chex mix snack bag is a 100 calorie sweet treat! :) I use the 100 calorie bags A LOT for my chocolate fix...I love the chocolate covered pretzels!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    The chocolate and caramel chex mix snack bag is a 100 calorie sweet treat! :) I use the 100 calorie bags A LOT for my chocolate fix...I love the chocolate covered pretzels!

Yum.... must try this! I eat the 100 calorie cheesy chex mix, but the chocolate/caramel sounds yummy!
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I hate sugar. Why must it stalk me so? Why does it have to find its way into my mouth? Someone make it stop! I need a restraining order!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Sugarfree Polos ftw!