Success

Options
I have been battling my weight for years. I have done just about everything and always quit. For the first time in my life I have actually stuck with something and I couldn't be prouder. I have just met my first goal and am down 20.5 lbs since I started MFP on August 1st. I am grateful to the continued support of my family and friends and will continue on my journey. I have another 64.5 lbs to go, but it doesn't seem to be so out of reach after reading all of the wonderful success stories. I would like to say congratulations to all who are making an effort and wish you continued success.

Replies

• MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats and good luck!!! Keep it up.
  • akunce
    Options
    Congrats! Thats marvelous! Keep up the good work! :laugh:
  • rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    WTG, keep up the good work. You will succeed.
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! Good luck on the rest of your journey and your continued success!
  • lisaisso
    lisaisso Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    woohoo! that's what i'm talkin about!
  • Jenna70
    Jenna70 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up whatever it is you're doing that works, the payoff is so worth it!
  • saseymore
    Options
    Thank you for all of your support. I really need that on my journey. Good luck to you as well.
  • SDMRoss7
    SDMRoss7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have been doing an amazing job! So proud of you and hope to join you soon on hitting my first goal! You are an inspiration to me in so many ways.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!