Friends With Autism

Options
Hi i am looking for some friends who might be autistic or neurodivergent, i need all the support i can get in help with my weight loss journey, i am female 43 289lb at the mo and trying to lose as must as i can to be healthy, i am also going on holiday in June so would like to be a lot smaller by then! i have lost 7lb so far so am at the beginning of my journey, i am a very fussy eater and don't eat much fruit or veg so need help with finding things that are low in calories and not high in fats and sugar.
who would like to be added as a buddy pleaseee :-)

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP forums, weebo! My son was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at a young age, it could have been an anchor holding him back. Instead he worked hard, graduated with honors, enlisted in the U.S. Army, is living on his own and starting to take college classes part time.

You can succeed at your goals, too. It may take a little creativity (my son hates boiled veggies, but will eat them roasted), but you can do it!
  • weebo1980
    weebo1980 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Welcome to the MFP forums, weebo! My son was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome at a young age, it could have been an anchor holding him back. Instead he worked hard, graduated with honors, enlisted in the U.S. Army, is living on his own and starting to take college classes part time.

You can succeed at your goals, too. It may take a little creativity (my son hates boiled veggies, but will eat them roasted), but you can do it!

i am taking it one day at a time i am on day 14 now