Go hard

Options
What’s the worst that’ll happen? You fail? Learn why you failed and try again.

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,971 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Bless your cotton socks.
  • claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Hmm 🤔 I’d probably injure myself. I’d rather go at an appropriate volume and pace. Sorry if that’s boring!
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    edited February 18
    Options
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ok easy there tiger. Save some of the Billy Badassness for the rest of us.
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Better than going soft😎

• Songbird_30
    Songbird_30 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Better than going soft😎

🥴😂
  • Songbird_30
    Options
    I would pull something and hurt myself 🙄
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,201 Member
    Options
    Be smart.

Sometimes it's smart to go hard. Sometimes it's not smart at all.

All hard all the time isn't smart, in my experience. (I may be old, but I'm not soft.)

It's nice that you're trying to be encouraging and motivating when you're so new here, OP. But this can be a tough crowd. :flowerforyou:
  • foldinthecheese
    foldinthecheese Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's definitely not the worst that could happen.

I'm very much a drive fast, take risks kind of person. But that's basically like saying "yes, speed in your car, what's the worst that could happen? You get a speeding ticket?" No, the worst that could happen is you can kill someone.
  • zebasschick
    zebasschick Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Going hard after injury but cleared to work out caused me much worse injury that kept me from working out at all for quite a while.

Going very hard for people who are new to exercise or in not so great shape can lead to other problems.

Going steady at a pace that allows your heart rate to stay reasonable and being able to continue to go every day or every other day... That's the thing!
  • tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Better than going soft😎

🥴😂
    lol, right?

• Songbird_30
    Options
    Better than going soft😎

🥴😂
    lol, right?

💯 😁