I need a friend and guide!!!!!! :(

Options
Hello ppl....

first of all let me tell u smthing about me.. im a gal who has been thinking from past 10 years or so that she is FAT!!!!!!
and in these ten years i have gained soooooo much weight..now i come to think of it..i was so much better last year even though i was still sulking even back then....

my problem is ...all i do is sulk...crib....complain.... ask people on forum how should i lose weight.... i ask my frndz how i must lose weight... i read books about it..i do research....... i joined the nearby gym.... paid them for an year's membership but on a total i just went for like 15 days ouuta 365........

im my own nightmare........

my parents n bf is too sweet to tell me that i have actually crossed that "Over weight line" n have gone past it into the "Obese" zone!!!! Yes i have.......

i reallly reallly neeed a frnd..... smone who could just be there to talk...to motivate...to help n also to be very strict wd me.. n just watch over me ......

i know its stupid to even say it..since if i cant help myself...how can anyone else sitting miles away from me..help me.... but would it kill to try????

i really reaallyy need some eotional support here!!!!!!! i really and desperately wana lose weight...>!!!!!! :(

is there anyone who wil help this crazy gal here'??? :(

thnx....

Replies

• uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My friend from home used to call me her drill sergeant... I would love to help... need help of my own but i am really good at keeping you accountable and do tons of research myself so we can share tips/ideas/ recipes... Friend me at your own risk(of losing weight that is lol) Good luck and Happy losing!
  • kh79
    kh79 Posts: 33
    Options
    Hi and welcome!!
    Add me and 'walk with me' right now :wink:
    Don't postpone it until tomorrow, just do it!! :happy:

My motivation to walk: Walk more, eat more! And I love food, so that makes me walk...haha

Good luck, and this time: DO IT! I know u can!!! Sulking burns calories, but walking burns more. Walk for 15 minutes instead of sulking :wink: :smile:

Feel free to add me!
  • nikki91950
    Options
    it's all about support, encouragement, and not feeling like you're going at this alone. add me and i'll see what i can do with you :D
  • mkcushanick
    Options
    Hi!! My name is Keri and I would love to help encourage/motivate you! Just getting someone in your corner is half the battle...the rest comes from wanting to make yourself a better person. I know you can do it!! I used to be a certified personal trainer (now I am a Mommy)...if you ever have any questions on exercises you can do, I'm your girl! :) Good luck!
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I always complained about it and knew I was cutting my life short. I just had to make my mind up to do it. This is the ONLY program I have stuck with. ADD me
  • lupemele
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!!! :flowerforyou: :heart:

Welcome to MFP where you will meet so many friends and have so much inspiration on your journey! I joined 10 days ago. I am so addicted to this! It motivates me to have something to log and friends to ask questions on certain things. There is nothing wrong with you and Congratulations on taking the 1st step to your journey! We have all learned Baby Steps and one day at a time. There will be days you want to kick the scale, cry and pout!! Because you've worked so hard and ate nothing and the scale says, NOTHING!!! But you cry, get over it, and keep going. There is light at the end! Keep going and we'll be here to talk or just vent!:happy:
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    thnk u soooo much guys for your replies!!!! yeaayy!!!! :D i feel great already!!!!! but its just the beginning :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Hey!!,
    My name is AMber and I would love to help you. I'm not any kind of a trainrer but I can support you. The people on here are more supportive than my family and friends so no worries there. WELCOME!! Feel free to add me.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like! I am on here every day and love it! :happy:
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've had that same feeling and I found quite a few people who have helped keep me in check since I started on MFP. Feel free to add me. Would love to be a sound board for you and help keep you motivated!
  • burgie03
    Options
    Ruchikapal, I see from your posted photo what a beautiful girl you are, but clearly your heart is heavy. After reading your post, you sound frantic. It's taken years for you to reach this level of distress, so it's not going to go away quickly. In my humble opinion, step one is to stop listening to the nay-sayers. People who bring us down may say they mean well, but negative attitudes will only make us feel more beaten down. None of us need to hear that we've gained, or don't look our best. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. Confirmation from friends (really?), relatives, or strangers do great harm and no good. You, dear girl, can't stop them, or change them, but you can distance yourself.

How does this address your desire to drop weight? For me, attitude is everything. Feel sad: eat; feel bad: eat; feel ugly: eat; feel discouraged: eat; everything becomes a battle.

The first battle you have to win is to address that beautiful smile in your photo. What were you telling yourself when that photo was taken? Make that your mantra.
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ruchikapal, I see from your posted photo what a beautiful girl you are, but clearly your heart is heavy. After reading your post, you sound frantic. It's taken years for you to reach this level of distress, so it's not going to go away quickly. In my humble opinion, step one is to stop listening to the nay-sayers. People who bring us down may say they mean well, but negative attitudes will only make us feel more beaten down. None of us need to hear that we've gained, or don't look our best. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT. Confirmation from friends (really?), relatives, or strangers do great harm and no good. You, dear girl, can't stop them, or change them, but you can distance yourself.

How does this address your desire to drop weight? For me, attitude is everything. Feel sad: eat; feel bad: eat; feel ugly: eat; feel discouraged: eat; everything becomes a battle.

The first battle you have to win is to address that beautiful smile in your photo. What were you telling yourself when that photo was taken? Make that your mantra.

that was beautiful...thank you .... and thank you everyone...im gonna dd each one of you lovely people out here!!!! :) yeaayy!!! :)