Hello Everyone! Time for a change!

Options
Hi y'all-
I am looking to get some support. My name is Lynnie and I am looking to lose around 20-30 pounds. I am about to graduate college and I feel like the pounds have slowly added on and I don't feel healthy anymore. I am embarrassed to talk about it to my friends and am trying to stay positive as I am starting this diet. I hope I can make lifestyle changes that last!

Replies

• nightingail
    Options
    Hello Lynnie, I'm Nikki. You can add me if you would like. I need some more support and I'll give you some too. Good luck!
  • gobamagrl
    gobamagrl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Lynnie!
    You CAN do it! :) Feel free to add me, if you'd like and we can motivate each other!
    :happy:
  • Enginette
    Enginette Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request also, but before doing so, you need to eliminate the word "diet" from your vocabulary...if you are going to lose weight and become healthy, it is not a diet...it is a lifestyle change. Dieting is why so many people yo-yo their weight. Change your mentality and you will be successful!
  • KSHorne
    KSHorne Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just wanted to say that you can do it. It won't be easy, but the triumph will be sweet! Feel free to add me if you like!