Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• MissZombieK
    MissZombieK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to hold each other accountable and give support :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • Melobee62
    Melobee62 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking to get fitter and lose a bit of weight because I like to hike and want to stay injury-free. ;) Would love some motivated friends!
  • roadie_jay
    roadie_jay Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jay from Ohio. I've been on MFP for two weeks and really like support so far. Please add me if you like.
  • Rockman67
    Rockman67 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    All is welcome to add me as a friend, I motivate and support daily
  • hayleylouise9699
    hayleylouise9699 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I'm training for my first half-Marathon. Would love to connect with other UK buddies.
  • Oup007
    Oup007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking for more friends. My health goals are to maintain a 500 calorie deficit while still making room for things I enjoy.

I do deal with MS fatigue, migraines, and allergies so I don't always get to workout as much as I want. But I strive for 3-4 days. My favorite ways to workout is yoga, belly dancing, rebounding, and lifting weights. I also try to make time for flow arts. My current focus is silk fans. But once I finish this course I'm studying in silk fans, I want to get back to learning more poi and fans moves with led and fire.

Hey :) Your profile is private, want to add you but I can't. Feel free to add me, I'm dealing with MS too. ;)
  • KendraSteward
    KendraSteward Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Looking for motivational fitness friends and foodies to add 😃
  • Cali1105
    Cali1105 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Used this years ago and had tremendous success and now need my butt kicked again! 38years old and need major motivation to stay on track again! Feel free to add me!!
  • Ecoffee93
    Ecoffee93 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    More friends☺️
  • mattWilson2534
    mattWilson2534 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I am new to myfitnesspal and am working towards losing a lot of weight through both diet changes and cardio exercise (mainly walking for now due to my weight). I would like some new friends to encourage me through this journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Nus95
    Nus95 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    No friends at the moment! 😭
    Please feel free to add me 💜

Trying to lose weight and could really use some motivation xx
  • Gymzilla44
    Gymzilla44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Cali1105 wrote: »
    Used this years ago and had tremendous success and now need my butt kicked again! 38years old and need major motivation to stay on track again! Feel free to add me!!

I requested! 😁
  • 54ShadesOfBlue
    54ShadesOfBlue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Always up for mutually supportive friends !
  • SohyeBang23
    SohyeBang23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm brand new at this website, and I would love some friends~ <3
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Good morning people! Feel free to add me!
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have posted here before and I have had some awesome people come my way. So here goes...

I am looking for women who went from obese to toned heavy lifters. The reason I am seeking this is because it is a goal of mine to reach in a few years so I would like women who have been in my position that can offer solid advice, support, and just pure inspiration.

I like to think I am pretty friendly, I mainly post about mental health, meal preps, sometimes unfiltered thoughts haha and memes...because well memes are great.
  • Gomba6727
    Gomba6727 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to this and looking for friends. Feeling confused as heck trying to figure this thing out.
  • RomeF22
    RomeF22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Rome from Arizona ! Starting this weight loss journey once again trying to stay true .add up !
  • lav9799
    lav9799 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have benefited from having supportive MFP friends and would be happy to be the same for others. Feel free to add :)
  • chelseynikole9618
    chelseynikole9618 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi y’all! New here and excited for this journey. I’m vegan and would love to connect with other plant based friends on here.