Back... again...

Options
So I have used this before and I loved it. I actually got down to 198 which is a big deal for me. But then I stopped. Stopped caring too. Got a car so stopped walking places. And now I'm up 10 lbs. But I wanna try this again even harder this time. I have just started rugby so I want to get fit to try to move up a position. I also just got a gym membership. Bbbbuuttt since I've been gone for a while all my support is gone too! Soo does someone want to be my fitness pal?

Replies

• nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, you can add me if you want :smile:
  • implodingsporks
    Options
    I would! I'm a 21 year old college student and I did the SAME thing you did. Just stopped trying, stopped caring, got a car, and then gained. I weighed myself two weeks ago and almost cried. I immediately joined here and now I'm so happy to see that I'm losing again!
  • Hollywood821
    Options
    Add me! We can support each other.
  • jacquelinepm
    Options
    I lost 8 pounds and stoped for a month and have gone up 2 pounds. I have a job where i am sitting down all day, i do fine with my food intake its just the exercise part that kills me. I need some motivation and support also. How do you add a fitness pal?