How to make my bikini look good!!??

Options
While at Target today, I checked out the clearance racks, (which is always a must when I go to a store) and got a bikini for really cheap. I don't have a lot of weight to lose, but I need to really tone my lower abs, butt and inner thighs. Bascially the areas that were hit worst from two pregnancys. My diet is getting to where it should be and I walk at least 3 times a week during my lunch. I'm also very active with my kids in the evenings, so I'm always running and biking with them. I also aim to do my eliptical a couple of times a week. What are everyone's favorite/most affective moves to scuplt the inner thighs, lift a sagging butt and remove the last of the tummy pouch that sits very low??

I haven't worn a bikini in about 5 years, and it's my mission to not just wear one, but rock it in the summer of 2012.

Replies

• melholden10
    Options
    running up hills really works your *kitten*!
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Nothing like squats and running on hills to tone the legs/butt!
  • surmont2006
    Options
    Bump
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Walmart here had velour bikini's down to $1 each! I bought a purple one and it fits so well, around the neck is soft and the bum fits properly and since its string bikini my fav for ladies with long legs but not long torsos it can tie tighter when I'm super tiny next swim season, lol!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

Hold your head up high and wear it like you own it.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

Hold your head up high and wear it like you own it.

^
    THIS
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i have he perrrrfect one for ME and a bikini DON'T WEAR ONE! lol i meen COVER UP! i wouldn't wear one if it was to kill me!! lol but up hilling walking/running is good!
    good luck
  • fudgebudget
    fudgebudget Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Nothing like squats and running on hills to tone the legs/butt!

This. Running hills, lunges, and squats have done great things for my legs/butt. Try incorporating some strength training in addition to the cardio you're doing. It will help bring your body fat percentage down and build more lean muscle mass that will help in bikini times.
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I have a very steep hill down the street from my house.. I have a feeling it will become my new friend! I'm also planning to start taking a Zumba class once a week or so, just to shake up my routine. My neighbor across the street has a gym set up in her garage, and told me to come over anytime. I think I may see if she would like to work out together a couple of times a week. I need a workout buddy to make sure I don't cut myself short with the squats and lunges.. they work, but when it's just me I stop after a few, I need to push from someone else to keep doing them til the burn is more than I can take!