Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 252

Options

Replies

• Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm Crystal! 40 yrs old, wife and mama of 3 (ages 14, 13 & 5)! I counted calories about 5 yrs ago and got down to goal weight. Life got in the way and I stopped being mindful and gained it all back. What I've realized from then to now, is that this truly is a lifestyle. I can't eat any way I want and expect to keep the weight off. At the moment I'm doing OMAD (Started Feb 5th). I'm unsure if I'll stick with this my whole journey or if I'll add another meal for 2 meals a day. I'm also trying to keep my calories still within the 1200 range and watching sugar and carbs. I feel so much better since I've cut back on everything. Once I do get to goal weight, of course I will add some calories back in to maintain.

5'4
    SW (Oct. 2023) 198
    GW (Hopefully by June 2024) 145
    February 1st SW: 184.5
    RND 251 SW: 183.1, EW: 178.8 (-4.3)

RND 252
    2/26 178.8 didn't follow through with my goals yesterday. The weekends definitely seem a lot harder to stick to them. Oh well, planning for a better day! Good luck everyone!
    2/27
    2/28
    2/29
    3/1
    3/2
    3/3
    3/4
    3/5
    3/6
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    SW: 176.5
    • Mon 02/26: 176.7;+.1lbs
      ~ I was good all day until my husband wanted pizza. I usually go nuts and eat with my eyes but I didn’t this time.
      ~ I’m still surprised this isn’t higher.. but maybe I have been given some grace here. I did put a rule in place, which was to stop eating when I was full last night. Maybe that was it..
    Stayed Below SW 175.6✔️=Yes ❌=No
    (Mon> > > > > > > > Next Wed)
    ❌🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘🔘
    • 02/27 Tue ~ 2nd Day
    • 02/28
    • 02/29 Thu ~ 4th Day
    • 03/01
    • 03/02
      *MiniGoal: Under 174
    • 03/03 Sun ~ 7th Day
    • 03/04
    • 03/05
    • 03/06 Wed ~ Last Day
    Prev Days(Cliffs notes in RED):
    • SW: 175.6
      ~ Continuing on with my same plan
  • jspecies11
    jspecies11 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    70 year old female 5’5”
    SW 129.0# (RND 251)
    Intentions:
    60 oz water/day💧
    Strength training 5x/week 🏋️‍♀️
    Calorie intake below maintenance target 🥕
    Move it 6/10 days 👣
    Weight below 129#
    Showing today’s wt and yesterday’s target achievements

Day, Weight, Comment
    2/26 - 128.8# 🏋️‍♀️🥕
    2/27 -
    2/28 -
    2/29 -
    3/01 -
    3/02 -
    3/03 -
    3/04 -
    3/05 -
    3/06 -
  • refactored
    refactored Posts: 399 Member
    edited February 26
    Options
    Krysless2 wrote: »

your post really caught my eye. Mostly because the words “I need to” are very triggering for me.

I read in a book somewhere to change your words you can change your mindset. Instead of “I have to” say “I want to” or instead of “I need to” say “I get to” or another suggestion is “I’m the type of person that does this” (ie. step-climbs for 22 minutes)

I think it was a book called “4-Day Win” She suggests creating good habits by doing something for 4 days in a row. You change from someone who tried running once or twice, to a person who would be observed as “oh that’s Krystal. She’s a runner!”

Now that I think back, that book gave me a lot of tools to get myself to start walking when I was 200+ plus pounds. I may have to blow the dust off and give it another read.

@Krysless2 I am sorry my words triggered you. I know the words I use set the tone for my inner monologue but I didn't think it would trigger someone else. I still don't have a problem with using the word need though - it just expresses that I know something will follow for me if I do something specific. Saying that my words triggered you is a very strong statement so perhaps I shouldn't post here if simple words trigger others.
  • Lazuliz
    Lazuliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello again, everyone! Ready for my second round :)

SW RND 252
    2/26: 139.0 Back up again. But, still trending down a little. I had a really killer Peloton bike bootcamp workout yesterday, but then ate back all that hard work. Oh well. Onward!
    2/27
    2/28
    2/29
    3/1
    3/2
    3/3
    3/4
    3/5
    3/6
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,859 Member
    Options
    Mommafaux wrote: »
    Hi! My name is Teresa and I am a 42 year old mom to 3, wife and accounting controller. I am committing to the next 10 days because I can! No little lies to myself anymore! I have been on this journey for almost a year and have lost 40 pounds and so many inches. I'm proud of where I came from but I know I can break through this plateau and reach goals!

SW RND 252 (my first!)
    2/26 - 215
    It is beautiful out today so I will be going for a nice walk with my dog and some friends after work. We just got done with basketball season and waiting for track to start so I am going to take advantage of slower evenings! I also need to get my butt up tomorrow morning because I miss my 5 AM group at the gym like crazy! Here's to a great week!!

Goals:
    1. Log every little bite
    2. 45 min daily exercise at the gym
    3. Don't break any promises to myself!

@Mommafaux Welcome to the group. It's wonderful to have you join us!
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    edited February 27
    Options
    refactored wrote: »
    Krysless2 wrote: »

your post really caught my eye. Mostly because the words “I need to” are very triggering for me.

I read in a book somewhere to change your words you can change your mindset. Instead of “I have to” say “I want to” or instead of “I need to” say “I get to” or another suggestion is “I’m the type of person that does this” (ie. step-climbs for 22 minutes)

I think it was a book called “4-Day Win” She suggests creating good habits by doing something for 4 days in a row. You change from someone who tried running once or twice, to a person who would be observed as “oh that’s Krystal. She’s a runner!”

Now that I think back, that book gave me a lot of tools to get myself to start walking when I was 200+ plus pounds. I may have to blow the dust off and give it another read.

@Krysless2 I am sorry my words triggered you. I know the words I use set the tone for my inner monologue but I didn't think it would trigger someone else. I still don't have a problem with using the word need though - it just expresses that I know something will follow for me if I do something specific. Saying that my words triggered you is a very strong statement so perhaps I shouldn't post here if simple words trigger others.

Oh geez! I’m so sorry if I came across that way..I think the word “trigger” sounded stronger than I meant it to. I should’ve said “it brought back memories” for me. I used to say it all of the time as a way to inadvertently push things to the side. But we are all different. I was wrong to insert myself and overshadow your own experiences.

I hope you wouldn’t stop posting...