Eurybe Warriors - Week 5 (Closed Group)

Options
SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
WEEK 5 –PYGMY SERIES

Week 5 Daily Exercise Challenge
Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
Day 3 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees
Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers
Day 5 - Walk, run, jog a 5k (3.1 Miles) 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 40 Toe Touches, 5 burpees

Same Team Challenge as last week! RAISE THOSE SPEARS! Pygmies you are doing it! Go Team Go!

Replies

• lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE
    WEEK 5 – BUSHMEN SERIES (Advanced)

Week FIVE Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 5 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 20 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump), 50 Squat Kicks, 10 High Plank to Low Plank

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Five Weekly Team Challenge
    Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Alrighty let's do this. Time to finish strong
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    woot woot! Bump hopefully I can lose another pound by Friday.
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Final stretch here we come
  • lilallen05
    Options
    hurray for week 5!!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    bumpidy bump
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump!! It's almost over ladies!
  • Charlie175
    Options
    Anyone signing on for October?
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    scale.jpg

Damn....I've been doing this wrong all this time. No wonder I don't get good results!
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    challenges done
    water done
    calories under

Ran a 3 5k's and did all the crunches

weight loss 1.6 pounds I am now at 164.6 which equals a 5.7lb weight loss this month!
  • Charlie175
    Options
    challenges done
    water done
    calories under

weight loss 1.6 pounds I am now at 164.6 which equals a 5.7lb weight loss this month!

Thats great! Congrats!
  • _Corinne_
    Options
    scale.jpg

Damn....I've been doing this wrong all this time. No wonder I don't get good results!

I'm going to try that when I get home. LOL =)
  • _Corinne_
    Options
    scale.jpg

I'm going to try that when I get home. LOL =)
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Ok team. I'm sorry to say I have not been on track at all this week. I haven't done my exercises and i ate poorly yesterday and today. I'm feeling completely defeated by my plateau. My emotions are going crazy. Starting to doubt that I can even lose the weight. I'm not going to do any more challenges for right now and going to find a routine on my own.

I appreciate all you ladies and the support you have given me this month.

Final September weigh in - 196.4 - a loss of 2- lb this month
  • lukybug
    Options
    challenges done
    water done
    calories under

Great job!!!!
  • lukybug
    Options
    Ok team. I'm sorry to say I have not been on track at all this week. I haven't done my exercises and i ate poorly yesterday and today. I'm feeling completely defeated by my plateau. My emotions are going crazy. Starting to doubt that I can even lose the weight. I'm not going to do any more challenges for right now and going to find a routine on my own.

I appreciate all you ladies and the support you have given me this month.

Final September weigh in - 196.4 - a loss of 2- lb this month

No worries :smile: Smile honey. We all have those weeks and sometimes, months. It's okay. don't beat yourself up over it. I'm not doing any more challenges for a while. I finished Insanity today and start TurboFire on Monday. The challenges on top of a workout that is 6 days a week for me has been tough time wise.

You CAN do this. You can lose weight. You just need to remind yourself of your "whys" and your whys need to be for YOU. Don't let the plateau defeat you. It will make all your hard work thus far a waste. We're all here for a reason and a common goal and I think I speak for almost everyone here, if not everyone, that challenge or not, we will all be here for you. Chin up sweetie!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, I didn't do very well this week either. I went over my calories 4 out of the 5 days. Also softball was canceled all week and that's 4 games I missed out on and lots of calories! But I can do this, I've just been stressed out about some things...my children's father picked both my girls up this week and kept them both all day for the first time ever....and then we find out next week if we are going to be renting to own a new house which would be absolutely wonderful to move out of my parents house where I have been for over a year and also I would be moving in with the love of my life and future husband. Both great news but stressful at the same time. It was a great month, and good luck to all you ladies in the future.

Week 5 Update
    Daily Challenges: check
    Weekly Challenges: Sorry was super busy
    Water: check
    Calories: Over 4/5 days Sorry again =(

Weight loss: ?? Not sure I forgot to weigh in because I usually only do it once a week. Probably no loss tho, bad week for me.
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ahhhh...I'm doing everything late this week..I'm having one of THOSE weeks, too.

challenges are done
    calories under...but not by much!
    water good

didn't lose anything.
  • _Corinne_
    Options
    challenges done
    water done
    over calories 2 days

weight the same