Hi I am new to this community

I am a mother of 2 great kids 17 & 11 yrs old. I am married to a great guy. I wear many hats! I work in the Office of Protocol Research at a Cancer Institution and work my home business as a Make-up artist & Hair Stylist. I am also a licensed Zumba and Nightclub Cardio Instructor. Among all of this I am a Premier Jewelry Consultant. As you can tell I love to be creative! I love everything I do. Thank you!

Replies

• Love Love Love Zumba! The Nightclub Cardio sounds fun too
  • Hi I am relatively new to Fitness Pal. I am really trying to log my food and exercise everyday. I am a mom of 18 and 16 year old girls. One is in college, the other a junior. I own my own business and work from my home. I am a masters swimmer so that is where most of my exercise comes from. I swim 3 times a week for 1.5 hours. I walk my dog a lot and am trying to find time on my non-swim days to add some more cardio or yoga. I also coach for a year round swim team. Needless to say I am in the water a lot!!. My biggest weakness is after I eat I want something sweet, preferably chocolate.. I have been doing ok. I love M&M's and try to only eat about 10 at a time!!! But I could easily get carried away. Anyone have any suggestions to replace the M & M's?