Replies

• coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Crikey! I need to stop eating cake and fast! :noway:
  • SuzMac1981
    SuzMac1981 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! That is very inspiring!!!
  • mom2triplets
    Options
    thanks everyone for such nice comments.....life is completly different now and people nornally are shocked if they havent seen me in awhile. Its amazing what just what one year can do for someone.
  • comforter
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You can't even tell you are the same woman. Since I have a total of 135 pounds to lose you give me much hope and isnpiration! Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment!
  • Chika_2015
    Chika_2015 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    O.M.F.G. You are a totally different person. CONGRATULATIONS. You are an inspiration for all.
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    WOW are you the same person!? AWESOME transformation, you are gorgeous!!!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • chanson104
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • NHGirl23
    NHGirl23 Posts: 2,657 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow! You look absolutely gorgeous, and are a true inspiration to everyone on this site! It can be done. Congratulations!!!!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look like a totally different person and SO gorgeous! CONGRATS!!!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Wow, yeah you do look a lot younger!! That's awesome. You're looking great, congratulations.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That is a mind blowing difference and you look phenomenal!!! That took like half your age off girl, way to go!!!!!!!!!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    ohmyy...you like a totally differnt person!!! seriously...you luk ur own daughter..!!!! n i mean it in a very good way...... i keep cribbing n sulking that ill never be able to reduce my weight...but do NOTHING!!!!!!! but ure such an inspiration.... i can do it if i want to...... thnk u so much for sharing..its lovely!!!!!!!
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Holy shamolies!! A FRIGGEN MAZING!! I am speechless!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Wow! 150 lbs lost is amazing to me and YOU have done an amazing job! You look like a totally different person. Thank you so much for posting.... you're a great inspiration and motivation to us all!
  • abbandmegmom
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look amazing!!!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    WOWZERS!! You look SO much younger and COMPLETELY different! AMAZING JOB!!
  • ladygh
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for sharing. You look gorgeous! You should be very proud of yourself. :happy:
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    Wow...that is awesome! Job well done!!!
  • LAdani
    LAdani Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!