Jillian just kicked my.............

Options
Butt! I got through 22 mins of her level 1 and cool down of 30 day shred...........so I guess I did pretty alright........the last 5mins I just couldn't get the gumption, but I am very proud that I got through what I did.......tomorrow we will see how it goes.....

whew......

:yawn:

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Butt! I got through 22 mins of her level 1 and cool down of 30 day shred...........so I guess I did pretty alright........the last 5mins I just couldn't get the gumption, but I am very proud that I got through what I did.......tomorrow we will see how it goes.....

whew......

• pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Hey Britches! I've been thinking of trying that.... You want to let me know after a week or so? Let me know how you feel?? :flowerforyou: :heart: I'd really appreciate it... :heart: cyprianna
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    wtg sassie she really kicks butt lol..I started level 2 cardio max and of course it has jillian at the end ha-ha and cardio kickbox....:flowerforyou:
  • adrienneflamm
    Options
    It's two days later since I did that workout... and it still hurts to walk!

153654.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ericajewel
    Options
    I read somewhere that you should do this workout everyday, but I did it once and I couldn't move the next day!!! :laugh: I started back after two days of just walking/jogging on the treadmill.....it was better the second time I did it, cuz my body wasn't as sore the second time around! those of you who are doing this workout....do you do it everyday??
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I have the 30 day shred and yep couldn't walk for a couple of days but as soon and I could I was back at it and now on level three. SHe works you hard but you will see the results. Good luck. :drinker:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    You know as I was doing her workout I was thinking.....I can do all this........the thing is she just doesnt stop....for a second.....she is like come on lazy *kitten* get up go go go, and she was killing me with the jumping jax...I have large breasts and with the tightest sports bra I couldn't keep them things down......and I am not one to do push ups, but I was so proud of myself I got all of them in.....the girlie way, but I still got them in.

I have been battling a stand still on weight loss for 2+ weeks I got down 1 pound as of yesterday, but was on a break from normal workout as my lower back has been killing me this week.......so today is my day back. I didn't meet my goal of 224 for this month. I am now 232. So I am trying like heck to get down to that goal this month.....

We shall see if she kicks my butt this month.........I will be happy to see some weight drop again.

:flowerforyou:
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You know as I was doing her workout I was thinking.....I can do all this........the thing is she just doesnt stop....for a second.....she is like come on lazy *kitten* get up go go go, and she was killing me with the jumping jax...I have large breasts and with the tightest sports bra I couldn't keep them things down......and I am not one to do push ups, but I was so proud of myself I got all of them in.....the girlie way, but I still got them in.

I have been battling a stand still on weight loss for 2+ weeks I got down 1 pound as of yesterday, but was on a break from normal workout as my lower back has been killing me this week.......so today is my day back. I didn't meet my goal of 224 for this month. I am now 232. So I am trying like heck to get down to that goal this month.....

We shall see if she kicks my butt this month.........I will be happy to see some weight drop again.

:flowerforyou:

I am the same way with my boobs.. I am breast feeding right now, so they are extra big.. I wear my tank nursing bra, a tank sports bra, and a regular sports bra over that... All that jumping kills me!!
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    Yeah the first day is killer! I was sore for the next two days. But then after that, my body got used to it and I'm able to do it every day with no problems. It's a really awesome program, after just one week I'm already noticing more muscle tone! :drinker:

I sympathize with the boob jumping jack problem. Try this...wear a tighter fitting normal underwire bra underneath a tight sports bra. A sports bra alone definitely doesn't give enough support, but with the additional normal wired bra underneath, it helps a lot.

Keep it up! I :heart: Jillian.

Oooo new BL on tonight, just remembered! :smooched:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Her workout is tough, but after a couple of weeks on level 1, level 2 will be a breeze as long as you do it frequently. I was doing it on the nights i didn't go to the gym, so like 3 times a week maybe. I could hardly walk for a week after I did her workout for the first time, but not to worry, you don't feel like that after every workout - the more you work those muscles the less it will hurt afterwards! The reason she doesn't give you any time to stop & breath is cause she is getting your heartrate up while doing strength so you are burning cals as well as building muscle. The key to fat loss is building lean muscle!!:happy:
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options

whew......

Great Job Sassie:drinker: :happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel- Today I couldn't make it to the gym so I did Taebo Amped Full Throttle (Billy Blanks) and he gave me a good workout 557 calories down--

Good job on your workout- keep up the good work
  • ErinS
    ErinS Posts: 20
    Options
    how can you find out how many calories you burn with those dvds?