Hi everyone!

Options
Hi everybody! I am fairley new to MFP and so far I love it. It seem pretty easy to navigate and I have become slightly obsessed. I come here to check calories on EVERYTHING!! Anyway just want to say hi and good luck to everyone else. Also, I would love a "friend."(nobody i know will do a diet with me:)

Replies

• daisylou
    daisylou Posts: 118
    Options
    Hi everybody! I am fairley new to MFP and so far I love it. It seem pretty easy to navigate and I have become slightly obsessed. I come here to check calories on EVERYTHING!! Anyway just want to say hi and good luck to everyone else. Also, I would love a "friend."(nobody i know will do a diet with me:)
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou: feel free to add me as a friend, and ask me questions! :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards! I know the "obsessed" feeling. I'm still that way about exercise calories. :laugh:
  • alwayzlovely
    Options
    Hi Daisy...
    Feel free to add me, I'm new too!! :) We're in this together kid. LOL :happy:

166606.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • bmhbaby
    bmhbaby Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow how did you guys lose so much weight? I am having a hard time losing weight.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello baby :flowerforyou:
  • Esperanzas4
    Options
    Welcome. :flowerforyou:
  • bmhbaby
    bmhbaby Posts: 8
    Options
    Hiii everyone!
  • bmhbaby