ladies...sports bra recomendations

Options
So, I'm needing to find a GOOD sports bra that offers LOTS of support. Any CURVY ladies out there have a great sports bra they've found? Even when I was thin still had "this problem", so would really like to find a solution. Thanks!

Replies

• lawtechie
    lawtechie Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    There was another thread on this recently. If you search the forum you can find it.

I use Moving Comfort Fiona sports bra. Prices vary on amazon. Good compression but not TOO squished
  • aWashCloth
    aWashCloth Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I wear a nike one, but over top of it i wear a sports shirt that has a built in bra.. and another top over that. I can't be too careful the way I see it lol!
  • mbroeckelmanpost
    mbroeckelmanpost Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Try these sites:
    titlenine.com
    herroom.com
    championusa.com

Good luck finding something that you like and that works well for you!
  • lotuslion
    Options
    Ohhhh I hear you. Even when I was in the best shape of my life, I was still heavy chested. I also use a Moving Comfort bra, but I don't know the exact model. I like it because it actually has an underwire, and supports the girls without squishing them to such a point that it's highly uncomfortable. I bought mine at a specialty running store. :)
  • somerreese
    Options
    good question!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love my Enell bra. It's a little pricey but it is soo worh it. I don;t have to worry about my girls going anywhere.
  • sarahbetherck
    sarahbetherck Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have a few friends who swear by the Enell. Pricey but apparently fantastic. Personally, I wear a regular bra under a cheap Target sports bra and call it good!
  • nanegan
    nanegan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Maia. Underwire, back hook closure, great support & no uni-boob!
  • DawnOBRN
    DawnOBRN Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I like danskin and JogBra
  • hamilton_mom
    Options
    Ladies thank you SO much! I will start my research....and prepare for the shopping.
  • SCR56
    SCR56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love my Enell bra. It's a little pricey but it is soo worh it. I don;t have to worry about my girls going anywhere.

This is my favorite bra. It's really hold your girls in place. Not the most flattering bra out there (mono boob) but that's not the point of it. You can litterally jump staight up and down and your girls will not move.
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I just wear an 18hour bra, I hate underwire bras and sports bras are not as supportive (I've found).