Do you still keep a calorie counting during your eating time?

Options

Do you still keep a calorie counting during your eating time? 7 votes

Yes
85%
nicolegholston2689cannonelizabethherblovinmomAmunahSkiannstebbinglivilive08 6 votes
No
14%
xbowhunter 1 vote
Only carbs
0%

Replies

• tomcustombuilder
    tomcustombuilder Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Huh?
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I'm reading this in a westerny/cowboy-y accent.

Also, if you're counting calories and it goes in your mouth (especially if you're still new to all this) you count it.
  • sollyn23l2
    sollyn23l2 Posts: 1,612 Member
    Options
    Depends on if you want to lose weight. If you want to lose weight, then it's probably a good idea to track how many calories you're eating. If you're not trying to lose weight, you might not need to assuming your weight stays stable.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    I'm not completely sure what you are asking, but I will say, if I eat it, I count it.
  • COGypsy
    COGypsy Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I usually pre-log whenever I can. That way I can just enjoy my meal instead of trying to do two things at once. I can better sense my fullness if I’m not counting as I go as well.
  • xbowhunter
    xbowhunter Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    No
    Prelog and enjoy! :)
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,115 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering if 'eating time' refers to the eating window when doing intermittent fasting? So the question might be whether people still count calories if they do IF?

My answer is yes: even when I was doing mild IF (skipping breakfast) I logged all my food.
  • RedFrogGo
    RedFrogGo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You need to count everything
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,898 Member
    Options
    Lietchi wrote: »
    I'm wondering if 'eating time' refers to the eating window when doing intermittent fasting? So the question might be whether people still count calories if they do IF?

My answer is yes: even when I was doing mild IF (skipping breakfast) I logged all my food.

That's how I interpreted the OP as well, with the same answer of Yes.