Have you feel...?

satanyanet
satanyanet Posts: 19
edited September 19 in Motivation and Support
That you try and try and the scale doesn´t move in weeks?.
This is me now, it is really depressing i hate "starting every week without any change", i have a picture of my birthday, exactly one day one year ago, i gained 35 pounds in 8 months.
I lost 10 at first following my fitness pal, well i think "i will have to start again".

Replies

• That you try and try and the scale doesn´t move in weeks?.
    This is me now, it is really depressing i hate "starting every week without any change", i have a picture of my birthday, exactly one day one year ago, i gained 35 pounds in 8 months.
    I lost 10 at first following my fitness pal, well i think "i will have to start again".
  • Just keep trying. I know it can get frustrating to stop when you are doing so well. 10 lbs is nothing to laugh at though.
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    exercise harder- push yourself- challenge yourself- Watch your caloric intake- You can do it- Nobody said it would be easy but it is possible--
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Are your clothes or belts any loser?

Start taking your measurements if you haven't already?

I have been bouncing around 20 lbs for about 3 weeks lol but I lost a 1/2 inch on my waist. During my "platoue" I noticed that my jean waist band and my belt were a getting looser.

I did increase my activity level and my cals just to shake things up a bit and today I was down 1 lb.

Hang in there. Start measuring and maybe change your cals a little and your exercise. Don't give up! Mine went fast in the begining too and its slowed down now which is pretty normal. You also don't have as much to lose so it will go a little slower.

:flowerforyou:
  • KJHILL
    KJHILL Posts: 4 Member
    OH MY, I have felt this way numerous times! I have been working on and off for 2 years I am down as of today 40 lbs,with lots of ups and downs. but I believe you have to (what I call) shock your body, continuously. We tend to go full force at first and then the weight loss seems to stop. My body seems to adjust to everything and the scale stops moving. Have you ever tried just watching calories the first week once you get that on schedule, then add a short walk the next week, and a little more exercise the next. It works for me, but everybody is different. It may seem like a slow start at first, but my experience is it eventually starts coming off at a quicker pace, for me anyways. Good Luck and 10 lbs is great
This discussion has been closed.