My 30 Day Shred Results

Options
Ok, so I started my 30ds journey on 8-17-2011. Even though I didn't finish it in 30 days straight, I am just proud that I finished it at all.. I'm not sure they are the greatest results in the world, but its good enough for me. At least I can see a difference.

These were my Day 1 measurements and pics.
Weight- 219lbs
Hips- 47 in
Pouch- 45 in
Waist- 39 in
Bust- 45 in
Under bust- 37 in
R thigh- 29.5 in
L thigh- 29.5 in
R arm- 14.5 in
L arm- 14 in
IMAG0301-1.jpg
IMAG0302-1.jpg
IMAG0303-1.jpg
These are my last day measurements.
Weight- 210.3lbs
Hips- 45 in
Pouch- 43 in
Waist- 38 in
Bust- 44 in
Under bust- 36 in
R thigh- 28 in
L thigh- 28 in
R arm- 14 in
L arm- 13.5 in
IMAG0402-1.jpg
IMAG0404-1.jpg
IMAG0403-1.jpg
Overall I've lost 8.7lbs, and 11 inches overall..

Replies

• OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Celebrate this moment and keep on going...
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    Congrats! I just got the dvd but haven't started it yet! How hard was it?
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    You results are amazing, don't think they aren't good cause I did the Shred and only lost 2 lbs and 2 inches :ohwell: So 11 inches is CRAZY awesome!! Congrats you should be proud.
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.. I wish I knew how to re size my pictures though, cause they look aweful..
  • PlumLovin
    Options
    Honey, you did excellent! To even complete that thing in 30 days is a great accomplishment! I did it for a while & only stayed at level 1 for almost 3 weeks and then stopped. You might have inspired me to go back & try again!
  • romade188
    Options
    Congrats! I just got the dvd but haven't started it yet! How hard was it?

I'm not gonna lie, it was definitely hard. I sweat like crazy, and basically cursed Jillian off a main majority of the time, lol. But it actually did get easier. You will be amazed at what you can really do, just keep doing it, and don't give up, and I'm sure you will see a big change in not only your stamina, but your body as well.
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!
  • highbridgemom
    Options
    Great job!
  • romade188
    Options
    thanks..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!