New to the storytelling process.

Options
ExercisePhilosophy88
ExercisePhilosophy88 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 11 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone from MyFitnessPal.

My name is Victor, I am 35 years old. I live in Chicago. I am single. I like to watch Animal Planet, I enjoy exploring, and chatting with interesting individuals who fall under the strange criteria. I have used myfitnesspal in the past when I needed to change macros for nutrition arrangements , depending on the training program. I had success!

this time I will be combining both myfitness pal and other exercise science concepts to achieve long term goals. my plan is to transform, and not to advertise health and wellness. I plan to record and take pictures as much as I can to get out of comfort with myself. go wild.

My objective here in this discussion is to:

I would like to engage with other individuals who are participating in life changing moments during this time of life, I am in the process of starting a body transformation process, where I plan to shed 90lbs by using the Myfitnesspal tool. During that process I would like to keep a close connection with anyone who is doing similar projects, or have had experience in the subject.
I feel that taking the steps of initiating the process should be easy, but the fun could only come from a place of relation. if you are interested let me know.

Please feel free to be yourself ! and add those activated thoughts of interest.

Replies