December 21 Birthday - I need a buddy!

Options
Anybody out there that shares this birthdate? Or close to December 21st? I really need some motivation to push me to try to lose as much weight as possible by the time December 21st rolls around. Let me know if you'd like to buddy up so we can push, cheer and motivate each other. =)

Replies

• Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    No bday close but I do have a goal of 20 lbs lost by dec 31st! I'm here message me!!
  • Chaosdrone
    Options
    im on dec 2 hun and i push hard lol
  • xAdrianax
    xAdrianax Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    lol im sure there are loadsa buddies you can find who wanna loose weight for around that date! after all it is near xmas and new year!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    not my bday but i wanna lose 10 kilos by christmas/new year :)
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I'm on December 20th. We also are close in weight and goal. You have done fantastic so far!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    My Bday is the 14th! I want to be 115 be then :]
  • dorairwin
    Options
    december the 19th and i am pushing hard also to loose by my bday
  • martina123321
    Options
    my birthday is on the 19th ;)
  • lyndora1975
    Options
    Birthday is December 3, I would like to be down at least 20 lbs by December, so I am up for motivation and encouragement. Leave me a message and we can do this!, :-)
  • mrdalton
    Options
    My birthday is December 10th. I will be 31 years old. And my goal is to loose 10 pounds by then. Overall I have another 85 to loose. Looks like you have been doing really well. Feel free to add me. I log in everyday so I am very good for support. Good luck to you!! :)
  • mhughescmu
    mhughescmu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    December 22nd.

Goal: I will be 185 by then a drop of 23 pounds.
  • We have the exact same birthday! Feel free to add me :)