Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends!

50+ married lady looking for buddies to get support and give support. I've been here before and I am starting a new year and I need to make friends to chat with. Not looking for romance, I have more than enough of that. :) I'm on Facebook and Instagram. I don't X or TicTok.

Replies

• Tarasplace2
    Tarasplace2 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi read your post and would love to give support and receive support as I'm new to here as well and feel like I'm on a countless wheel on the weightloss journey. I have instagram
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 686 Member
    Welcome. feel free to add me
  • Lagertha6
    Lagertha6 Posts: 2 Member
    Please count me in - I’m 55 with 55 to lose & don’t tic toc either!
  • Penny_Ash
    Penny_Ash Posts: 1 Member
    51 and jumping back on the bandwagon. Feel free to add me
  • Porcelain_Violet
    Porcelain_Violet Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I’d love to be friends, and get some help along the way. I’m 44, and have a lot to lose
  • segregory8425
    segregory8425 Posts: 3 Member
    Hiya all,
    52 menopausal with all its joys including weight gain, zero motivation so thought sod it’s got to start somewhere. Going away in a few months so I have a goal. Feel free to like message etc . Don’t do tic tok Instagram
  • Gsdluv6
    Gsdluv6 Posts: 18 Member
    Here if u need a friend for support. Just add me
  • sunpatientstolose40
    sunpatientstolose40 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 61 and need to lose 45 pounds. I just started and need accountability. Feel free to add me.