Hello I am Tracy I am new here

Options
I am 57 years old and I’m on a weight loss and muscle gain journey. I’ve been on this journey before up and down and all around Michael now is to lose 60 pounds and to gain muscle tone. I had two knee replacements over 12 years ago and I need to gain muscle to support them, I do not want to have replacements or upgrades done. I also have back problems and I wanna strengthen my core. I’ve always eaten very healthy so changing my eating habits it’s not a big challenge maybe scaling down the amount of food I’m eating would help but I’m trying to learn my macros better , and really just wanna gain strength and look nicer in my clothing. I hope that we can all help support one another here and this seems like a really good app. Have a great day everyone

Replies

• mcnitchie
    mcnitchie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal, not Michael lol
  • boogizmo15
    boogizmo15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Tracy
    It sounds like we have had about the same journey and looking to lose about the same. I have already had to replace a hip and they said I will end up with knee replacements so I am trying to avoid those by getting the weight off them. Best of luck on your journey!
    Patti
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    U got this!