lost 2lb but sticking at same weight grrrrr

Options
Hi all ive lost 2lb but im still sticking at same weight for 2 weeks now grrr (yes its good im not gaining thanks to this fab site but) why cant my scales say 1lb lighter in the morning :)) devils scales i must own :)

Replies

• mjativa
    mjativa Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    are you working out? I workout 3 to 4 times a week and for a few weeks I saw no weight loss at all but now I'm slowly losing it. Maybe you're just gaining muscle?
  • liveletl0ve
    Options
    try upping your calories with nuts (almonds and pecans are a personal fav) i recently hit a plateau, binged a little, and gained 2 lbs, but now my calories are back up to normal and i am hoping it will help.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Hi hun ;-)

Have you lost 2lbs in the 2 weeks? and now are you stuck?

what weight are you/height and what does MFP give you as cals for the day..it is difficult to give you an answer without a bit more info
  • susansmith2011
    Options
    im just doing the same thing everyday so yes maybe i should exercise more :) going swimming tomorrow and the next hopefully i stick at it at a reg basis :) never thought of eating nuts but will defo try it thankyou :)
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    are you working out? I workout 3 to 4 times a week and for a few weeks I saw no weight loss at all but now I'm slowly losing it. Maybe you're just gaining muscle?

Same here. I was staying on the same weight for ages despite working out like a demon and sticking to my calories well. Eventually it started to shift so I think I was replacing fat with muscle for a while. I do quite heavy weights.
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, I was at the same weight for close to 3 weeks, and finally lost 1.5lbs. I upped my calories and continued working out 5-6 days a week of cardio and weights. Maybe you're losing inches? That's what happened to me.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    when your body gets used to the same thing, it plateaus kinda..maybe it's muscle..i have been at the ssame weight ( almost ) this entire month..i usually lose 3-6 lbs a month, but i have lost just under 1 this month..hang it there, we all know the feeling, and it sucks, good luck
  • susansmith2011
    Options
    Hiya im 135lb and 5ft 3 inches! my downfall is i like to have a glass or a few of wine lol and thats when i start to snack on junk food :(
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    OK so I am thinking that MFP has given you 1200 cals a day? with your height? You are pretty much within your body weight for your height and do not need to lose an extreme weight loss?

You can still lose weight and drink some wine at night...I drink wine every night.

I don`t add friends, but if you mail me from the website I can give you some advice.