ALL I WANT IS A SNICKERS!!!

Options
Thats all I can think about!!! I think if I have one though.. that wont be the end.. then Ill say "the day is ruined so I should have some ice cream too. Ill start again tommorow"...but then tommorow will come and Ill be craving MORE SNICKERS. Remember how good it tasted? yummmmmm... ACK ACK not sure what to do!

Replies

• tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Just say no girl! Go to the store and get you a box of weight watchers ice cream candy bars..they are remnicent of snickers and WAY less harmful. I got some cookies and cream ice cream from weight watchers for the times I "WANT" something bad. That makes me feel like I got it and didn't kill my progress for the day!
  • JC1459
    JC1459 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The craving will pass - BE STRONG!
  • rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    DO you have enough calories in your day for a Snickers? If so have one. Obsession, deprivation is what kills progress
  • jenfactor
    Options
    brush your teeth. it works!!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    What the? 39 lbs down and 90 odd days in. I can count on one hand the amount of days i haven't had some sort of chocolate bar!

Earn it and enjoy it.
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Go and exercise the 250 calories so you can have your Snickers, and then you will remember all the hard work you had to do to eat it so that next time you can crave it and say, "Is it really worth all that work?" That's what usually works for me, but then again, I don't deny myself something if I feel like I NEED it. At least with the exercise you don't ruin your day. :)
  • sveltemarilyn
    sveltemarilyn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just had a mini twix ice cream bar. Only 90 calories. I have mini Snickers bars in my frig too. They tend to push the button on the craving without making me go over. Also, if I know I can have one, I'm less likely to obsess about it.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I say eat it, but log it. Don't go over your log.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    find something to do to keep your mind off it. you must fight this urge today and every day in order to break the habit.
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If I want something that badly... i make it fit into my calories. When it's a candy bar - I just make sure I eat one of those little halloween mini ones, and not the entire monster candy bar. Tastes delish - kills the craving - and that obsessive thought in your brain goes away. I find it saves me from an all out binge too...
  • llamabox
    Options
    Just eat 50 snickers bars.
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Keep fun size snickers in your freezer. It will take longer to eat so you will stop after one. They are there when you crave them so you don't go crazy & eat everything.

Another little tip is gum. Only a few calories
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I believe all your calories should be of high quality. Even you eat it and work it off, its not considered high quality calories. :(
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Would it help if I ate it for you and described the taste...
  • bedinky1207
    bedinky1207 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    How about a piece of dark chocolate instead? haha If you know yourself and know that you will sabotage your whole day over that one snickers then just don't do it. But if you can eat half a snickers bar and put in your fridge and save the other half for later than go for it. Moderation and self control are HUGE!
  • trilikeagirl
    Options
    buy some time and brush your teeth. :) It does work. Then figure out a plan to meet your craving often enough that you don't feel deprived. I pencil in one square of Lindt chocolate with sea salt and a small glass of merlot most days. Keeps me sane.
  • estepteau
    Options
    Once a week I give myself a treat and splurge meal. You have to continiously reward yourself....Its no such thing as bad foods but HOW MUCH of foods we eat. A little piece of snickers is not horrible like the snack size the WHOLE snickers on the other hand is TOO much sugar and fat
  • elliemay63
    elliemay63 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    when the craving for chocolate hits - i go for a mini size one. Take a moment, sit down, and enjoy it!! Log it and move on.
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Once in a great while I eat half a king size zero. I list the calories for it,stay under my goal, and keep going. Its been my experience that when I crave somthing I will eat everything in sight trying to satisfy myself. Best to just eat the thing and move on. Eating A Candy bar is not blowing your diet.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Have one