Hi.

Options
Drivergran4
Drivergran4 Posts: 7 Member
I’ve been with this site on and off since 2016 and appear this week to have gone ‘ premium’ not sure how but I’ll see if it’s worth it . This time round I’ve lost 9lb looking to lose another 20 lb but a holiday is in 5 weeks so we’ll see.
I’m on low carb, hight protein . It’s difficult to juggle it with the carbs/fat/sugar but keep trying .

Replies

• Drivergran4
    Drivergran4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oops mistake in my last comment . Looking to lose another 10lbs not 20 lbs 😳
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,961 Member
    Options
    So..."Premium" has a cost. Did you input credit card information? The site will start charging you for "Premium." It doesn't usually happen by accident.

With that said, at one point the staff of myfitnesspal upgraded me to Premium without asking me. They gave it to me for free for one year. I asked them to take it off because I didn't like the way it changed my FOOD diary. I don't/didn't need Premium.

So - if you think that is what happened then you could send a question to the Support Team.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,461 Member
    edited March 22
    Options
    Just an aside, never ever use your email address as a user ID. It’s like inviting spammers and scammers into your front door. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I remember in the dark ages when eBay forced me to change mine. Boy was I mad, but in retrospect, boy was it necessary.

Sorry, it’s the grandma in me coming out.