hi, i have to lose 50 lbs

Options
im new to the site and i think its really cool. i have to lose 50 lbs. right now im almost obese and i'd like to be around 135 lbs. (email address removed by moderator)
thanks

Replies

• winniss
    winniss Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! I began 5 months ago at 230lbs and i just reached 187 (i lost 43 lbs) - just be consistent and walk for 30mins a day. It will change your life! :D
  • gabbyhayes82
    Options
    thanks, i have lost 20 lbs recently so far too
  • oumati
    oumati Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you absolutly can, with motivation and determination. Congratulation on your 20 ponds loss. I aso have to loose 50 ponds. just dropped 5 ponds still 45 to go, and yes the site is amazing
  • MetalPisces
    MetalPisces Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 50 lbs as well! I have already lost 50 but I need another 50 gone! we should be friends to keep each other motivated!
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya last year I started this and lost 19 lbs... then I gained it all back and some but I lost my mother and I took that really hard. I a,m @ 225 now and Ive lost 4 lbs since Ive been logging on daily. That has been about 2 weeks and going stron g. When you log in everything you put into your mouth and every lil exercise you do, it all adds up and before you know it you start to form good eating habits and good exercise routines. Im loving my new obsession for the gym and working out. I feel that this is my new life and my chance to get where I wanna be. Back to 150!!!!!
  • melelana
    melelana Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You can do it! :smile: