No more excuses

Options
blu123artworks
blu123artworks Posts: 4 Member
edited February 13 in Challenges
Today is a new day and I’m on a mission to lose 15 lbs. I’ve put this off for a long time and found many excuses not to. Todays weight was 156 and I was shocked! I need the accountability :)
I’ll weigh in every Monday..
Feb. 12. 156lbs

Replies

• wiiteefanplay
    wiiteefanplay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me, too! Never thought it would happen to me. But here I am. Time to fix it.
  • noynoyavery
    noynoyavery Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm here too! Although more than 15lbs to lose. We can do it!
  • blu123artworks
    edited February 27
    Options
    Update on weight loss:
    Feb 19 153.8
    Feb 26 151.8 down 4.2 lbs —-
    Logging everything working out 6 days a week..
    I’m on a mission..💪🏻
  • mightybunky
    mightybunky Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi @blu123artworks I know how you feel, I sort of knew which was why I was putting off weighing but finally bit the bullet and it's 15 pounds for me too. It's a shock isn't it! Like @wiiteefanplay I never thought it would happen to me. So I'm with you on no more excuses, logging everything, working out every day. I was 170 on Monday 26th, look forward to see how we're both doing on the 4th
  • mightybunky
    Options
    167 on Mar 4, so down 3 lbs in first week
    Second week always tougher
    How are you doing?
  • blu123artworks
    Options
    Hi,
    March 4 down 1.1 lbs (150.7) I’ll take that. I know where I can improve and making changes this week. Logging ..fasting really helps me.
    Workout 6 days at gym and added more steps in a day.
    How was your March 4?
  • blu123artworks
    Options
    @mightybunky 👍 on the first week.
    March 11 up next …
  • mightybunky
    Options
    How was your March 4?

Worked out early and HARD as I knew going out for lunch would blow my calorie budget. Hoping it didn't send me too far off track and will be posting another loss next week 🤞🏻

• mightybunky
    Options
    How are you getting on? I am down another 3 lbs this week - 164lb. I think my realistic target is 154, although 150 or lower would be ideal. Cannot BELIEVE I got as high as 170!
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hello@blu123artworks (and all other fellow wellness journey travelers),

Thank you for starting this challenge! I too would like to lose (at least) 15 lbs. I am currently about 10 lbs. short of my initial goal to get below 25.0 BMI; so here goes!

Right now I'm guessing I'm about 150 lbs., but I won't know for sure until I weigh in tomorrow morning. (My regular weigh-in days going forward will be Sundays.)

I am 5'3" tall and my 66th birthday will be 22 weeks from today (August 18). I'm also choosing St. Patrick's Day as the perfect day for choosing to give up all alcoholic beverages, since it's the "drinkinest" day of the year here in Boston!

Tomorrow and each following (Sunday thereafter) I will post my weight and scale stats to help keep me accountable.

Spring arrives this Tuesday (after 11pm) and I'm with you: "No more excuses"!

Have a great week!
    💗 Carole
  • Walela617
    Walela617 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm jumping off here and joining a three months challenge that starts on April 1st. It might be best if I'm on just one challenge at a time.

Wishing you all the very best!
    💗Carole