Not new but would like some more UK friends!

Options
Hey everyone! Its a bit frustrating when I log on in the morning and people are going to bed and whatever so I would like some ffriends who are closer to GMT time zone. I'm from the UK from the West Midlands and if anyone else feels the same please feel free to add me as its easier to give and get motivated with people in your time zone :)

Replies

• Seagazer
    Options
    I'm in Yorkshire - and on my way to Brum tomorrow! You are welcome to add me if you'd like...
  • nikki2609
    Options
    hi Stacy, im in the UK and know what you mean! im in Sunderland and im on here most days so please feel free to add me if you're still after 'local' motivation :wink:
    nikki

3373860.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • harajuku_lu
    Options
    Hi, I'm from the North West. Feel free to add me :)
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Hello!

There are a bunch of us over at 'Team UK' having a chat and adding friends if you are interested :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/352316-team-uk-seeking-a-revival
  • anneyeats
    Options
    Yes I agree. I'm finding it tough going so it would be good to have another UK friend!:glasses:
  • StacyBee92
    Options
    Loving that link LilMissFoodie!! Everyone should check it out!!
  • lornawalker
    Options
    Just send you a friend request
  • brit_girl
    Options
    Im from the north east feel free to add me as a friend - the more support the better! x
  • katejolee
    katejolee Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm from Belfast add me ! x
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I am originally from Northampton but moved up to Newcastle upon Tyne 8 years ago (boy how time flies). I moved away for a year to the Netherlands but came back here after a bit of a year. x
  • nordens
    nordens Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    From Cambridge over here. Sent you a friend request!
  • booboolina
    Options
    Hey - I am in the UK too and, whilst I've been on here for months, more friends is good for inspiration and motivation!

Just sent you a friends req :)
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Request sent from Buckinghamshire.
  • Bev_75
    Options
    Hiya!

I'm from Yorkshire, feel free to add me too and other posters :)
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi
    I'm from London, I've sent you a friend request.

;o)
  • StacyBee92
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the requests sent and the requests accepted! Really looking forward to all the posts from the new friends I have!!
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm not from the UK, but I am up most of the night so if you need to chat. I hope to move to Sunderland though!! :)