Excersise Help! Pleasee?

Options
i need some good ideas for easy affective workouts without equipment! please i need to lose this weight!

Replies

• nellie3294
    Options
    i need some good ideas for easy affective workouts without equipment! please i need to lose this weight!
  • nicole0177
    Options
    you could go get a workout dvd there fun,effective, and you can do them in the privacey of your own home!!! I love them:heart:
  • nellie3294
    Options
    you could go get a workout dvd there fun,effective, and you can do them in the privacey of your own home!!! I love them:heart:

which ones actually work good?
  • nicole0177
    Options
    Um i usually get like aerobic cardio dance video. I have a denise austin burn fat fast dvd that i love it has a warm up, cardio, strength and cool down part and its really effective. and if you do all the segments it takes about and hour and 15 mins.
  • mbrownky
    Options
    Prevention magazine has good workouts, you can also log on to their website.
  • nicole0177
    Options
    o ya self.com has a lot of videos also.
  • DADDYZGIRL
    DADDYZGIRL Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    how about walking?? do you have a dog? or hiking,,,bike riding?? as long as you move your body....if u work,, work aroung on your break time....I hope I have helped in some way....:wink::wink:
  • BUNNYB
    BUNNYB Posts: 91
    Options
    LADIES.......................
    Carmen Electra's FIT TO STRIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wicked workout... and come on the name says it all!!! :happy:
  • aphall01
    Options
    There are a TON of things you can do without equipment. The basics....walking, jogging, gardening...all those things that have been mentioned, PLUS

- Country Line Dancing
    - Dancing in general...throw yourself a dance party when you're getting ready in the morning, plus it'll give you more confidence throughout the day!
    - push ups, sit-ups, back extension, donkey kicks, crunches, reverse crunches, crab dips, wall-sits, squats, lunges, lifting weights with canned vegetables, side bends, planks, side planks, rotary twists, and calf raises are all strength training exercises you can do in the comfort of your own home without equipment

Hope this helps!!! : )

Lexie
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jam videos really work all your muscles so they are really effective! High energy and a lot of sweat. Its awesome! :laugh: