Losing weight for a wedding

Options
katkat
katkat Posts: 15 Member
Just joined tonight and have two friends at work joining as well.. We all have a big event in 10 weeks, end of the school: yea. Walking, water and weights. Keeping track of each other and this will keep us honest.

Replies

• katkat
    Options
    Just joined tonight and have two friends at work joining as well.. We all have a big event in 10 weeks, end of the school: yea. Walking, water and weights. Keeping track of each other and this will keep us honest.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp:flowerforyou:
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Welcome!
    losing weight for a wedding

Are you the lucky bride? :smile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou:

good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!:flowerforyou:
  • ABragdon1
    Options
    This is definetly the site to help ya out! WELCOME!
  • katkat
    Options
    how do you make the little chart of the ticker tape? you know, pounds lost and how many to go?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    how do you make the little chart of the ticker tape? you know, pounds lost and how many to go?

to to tools and make one and then copy the code and then go to your homepage and click on settings and then click on change forum signature, and you should know what to do from there. I hope this helps.