Hi everyone!

Options
Hi my name is April. I'm a SAHM of 3 and I've decided it's time to loose the weight. I've slowly been packing on the weight for the past 15 years. I just happened to discover this site yesterday and I'm so excited about it. There is just so much wonderful information and useful tools I really feel like this will be the time I make changes in my life and succeed. I joined the gym today as I had been trying to walk at an outdoor walking track but with the weather being so unpredictable I couldn't stay consistent with it. I have two friends that we hope to meet at the gym and workout together and stay on each other about it. But I just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone.

Replies

• scrapbookmommy
    Options
    Hi my name is April. I'm a SAHM of 3 and I've decided it's time to loose the weight. I've slowly been packing on the weight for the past 15 years. I just happened to discover this site yesterday and I'm so excited about it. There is just so much wonderful information and useful tools I really feel like this will be the time I make changes in my life and succeed. I joined the gym today as I had been trying to walk at an outdoor walking track but with the weather being so unpredictable I couldn't stay consistent with it. I have two friends that we hope to meet at the gym and workout together and stay on each other about it. But I just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone.
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome!