30 day shred?

Options
I keep hearing about this? Someone fill me in pleaaaaase!

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I like it, I had really good results the 1st time I did it and am doing it a 2nd time now, look it up on Amazon, I've heard it's pretty cheap on there, or if you have Comcast cable it's on demand for free =D
  • wutamunkee
    wutamunkee Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    awesome dvd-- 3 workouts, 20 minutes each plus cool down/warm up

3 levels do 1 each for 10 days... AWESOME RESULTS

Jillian Michaels made it...

BEST deal I have found is HERE: https://www.jillianmichaels.com/register.aspx?promo=2318AD50-022C-43FA-87A8-55F1A8BD38CD&np=1&gclid=CImSxYmDnqsCFUoC2godVnqWjQ
  • TNAJackson
    TNAJackson Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    It's a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels. It's got 3 levels. You do each level for 10 days. Available at Target and Walmart for less than $10.00 and all you need to do it is hand weights and a mat if you are doing it on hard flooring. Personally, I use cans of soup or full water bottles as weights because, as a lot of people right now are, we're living paycheck to paycheck and I had to choose between the DVD or the weights. Kinda dumb to get the weights, but not the DVD! :laugh:
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    It's awesome! I'm on my 2nd round of it too. Got great results the first time, slacked off for a couple of mths and now I'm back at it again. Its short - 25min including cool down 3 levels. Only need some hand weights for it. :) Def recommend it!
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Ooh I just looked On Demand, and there's 30DS 1 and 2..is it just 2 videos?
  • BADAS5
    Options
    The 30 Day Shred is a DVD by Jillian Michaels. The concept is to do the workout everyday for 30 days performing level 1 for 10 days then bumping up to level 2 and so on. The workout itself is made up of 3 circuits consisting of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs totaling around 20 minutes of hardcore exercise. With the warm-up and cool down it ends up being about 26 minutes long...

I definitely recommend this, she will kick your butt into shape. It's tough but extremely doable since it's over before you know it.

I purchased mine at Target for just under $10, you will need to get some weights as well, they recommend between 3lb-5lbs.

Good luck and enjoy!
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    It is one dvd, three levels. If you us the search function on here (above right) just type 30 day shred and hundreds of threads come up.
  • auntied
    auntied Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got mine at Target for $6.00 !
  • juliancl
    Options
    seems interesting
  • mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    She uses the 321 program.

Basically you do 3 mins of cardio 2 mins of strength, 1 min of abs, but you keep repeating it.

You get great results, if you are persistent with it.

She says it's 20 mins, but in actual fact it's more like 27.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    woahhhh!! I just did Level 1 on demand--dripping sweat! seems awesome altho i am already dreading level 3!! how many calories should I enter this as??