How do I loose weight

Options
Hello I’m new to everything I’m 160 pounds I’m trying to loose weight and get thinner but still build some muscle does anybody have any suggestions for meals or workouts because I’ve been working out everyday and I feel like I see no progress and it’s just making me want to give up

Answers

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,270 Member
    Options
    eat the meals you like but measure everything that you eat with a food scale and be sure to log everything honestly and completely and then do exercises to improve your fitness and do strength training to gain muscle and then keep sticking to it and you can lose fat and weight and gain muscle and that is all you really have to do because if you give up then there is no way you will be successful because you cannot give up if you want to see results no you have to stick to it and for sure your post would be easier to read if you used some punctuation
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,405 Member
    Options
    Everything that mtaratoot said. Plus also build in rest days. Getting stronger happens in the breaks between workouts, plus your body will need it.
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    building muscle takes years! adjust your expectations and you may be more likely to keep at it.