Hello!

Options
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Dawn. I have recently lost 23lbs over the summer months..yay! I would like to lose another 25lbs. I was using the Weight Watcher point system to lose weight. I had an app on my phone record my food and calculate my points. Well, The last 4 weeks I have come to a stopping point and my weight does not want to go down! So now I decided now may be a good time to change my diet and my workouts. I have signed up for this site a long time ago but never really used it until recently when someone was telling me about it and I have seen how successful they were! So this past weekend I have been playing around and really like I would I am finding and support that is here as well.

I hope I can get to know some of you better along on our journey. Good luck to all of you!

Replies

• tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    hi there!!! glad to seeya on here!! I am gonna post your "handle" to all of my pals on here and tell them to friend you, as they are a great group of people and very supportive!! get ready to kill it girl!!
  • Chaos5150
    Chaos5150 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi Dawn, I'm new on here too. Congrats on the 23 pounds lost and I look forward to your announcement of having lost the addt'l 25 you want to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. :)
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hey Dawn, great job on making it halfway there already! I love this site, a great reminder to eat well and exercise lots!
  • dancingj2
    dancingj2 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I am former WW too. It did work well for me and I lost almost 20 pounds but the cost was too much. I gained 9 pounds after I stopped :(

I stared here about 6 weeks ago and am down 4 pounds so it does work but maybe a bit slower than I would like.

I love the phone app for this site. I can input things right away so I not missing anything.

If you want you can add me as a friend.