Question

Options
so far I have lost a total of 31 pounds in how long I'm not sure as I fell off the wagon a few times

I would like to be about 140 for Christmas (would love 135) I'm 150.9 right now ... Is aiming for 140 an unrealistic goal ??

My ultimate goal I *think* will be around 125-130!!! I'm 5 foot 3 if that makes a difference :)

Replies

• jessashcher
    Options
    I don't think that's unrealistic as long as you are not starving yourself, stick to your calories and exercise.
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    That is definitely not unrealistic! You are doing fantastic! It is more than 10 weeks until Christmas so 1 pound per week should do it for you!
  • baybeecakes08
    Options
    I always meet my calorie goal or go a little over so I'm definitely not starving myself I love food to much to do that LOL

I just want to get family pictures done at Christmas in front of the Christmas tree and I don't want to look so bad that I am embarrassed to show them off !!!
  • tanisha1990
    Options
    That is not an unrealistic goal at all
    Im 5.2 and i lost 11lbs in 6 weeks so im now down to 144 so i can honest tell you that you can do it :D x
  • ShannonBas
    ShannonBas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    That is definitely not unrealistic! You are doing fantastic! It is more than 10 weeks until Christmas so 1 pound per week should do it for you!

Totally agree!! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!