Hi

Options
Hi, my name is Cristina. I'm 18 and I've always been active, I grew up in dance and gymnastics, I rode horses for 8 years, and have played basketball since I was 11. In the last 6 months or so I have gotten really into mountain biking and running. I actually enjoy exercise- well most of the time. But I exercise alone doesn't make you healthy. I've grown up eating organic, unprocessed foods; lots of veggies and fruits and other good stuff. My problem (the reason i joined) is because in my busy day I lose track of how much I've been eating. I think that keeping a food log will really help me be honest and accountable for the food I consume with each meal. I think that there is always room for improvement, so hopefully i can meet my goals!

170945.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Replies

• cmstief
    cmstief Posts: 59
    Options
    Hi, my name is Cristina. I'm 18 and I've always been active, I grew up in dance and gymnastics, I rode horses for 8 years, and have played basketball since I was 11. In the last 6 months or so I have gotten really into mountain biking and running. I actually enjoy exercise- well most of the time. But I exercise alone doesn't make you healthy. I've grown up eating organic, unprocessed foods; lots of veggies and fruits and other good stuff. My problem (the reason i joined) is because in my busy day I lose track of how much I've been eating. I think that keeping a food log will really help me be honest and accountable for the food I consume with each meal. I think that there is always room for improvement, so hopefully i can meet my goals!

170945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • cbrooks66
    cbrooks66 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi Christina,

Sounds like you're already off to a good start with a solid base. Good luck with your fitness and nutrition goals.

CB

123620.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: