Success with MFP - Me and My Hubby

Options
We are addicted to MFP - It is so fun to track and budget our calories. Makes us feel like we're really in control.
I have lost 10 pounds and my husband has lost 20 pounds ( as of today!!) with MFP. We work out, keep to
our limits, calorically, and relax on our calories on the weekend. And we still lose!
For instance, I know if I eat 1200 calories a day, and burn about 300 to 400 calories in a morning workout,
I will definitely lose 2 pounds a week. I can have a couple of cocktails on the weekend, even a dessert or two, and still lose and keep weight off. It's all about the whole picture.

Thank you MFP!!!

Replies

• AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Thats great that you and hubby are in it together!
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    My husband and I just started about 2.5 weeks ago together. I have lost 6 pounds and he has lost 3. We really love it too! We both had a fun weekend last weekend where we gained some weight back which is why our weight loss is 6 and 3 not higher. I love MFP also.
  • Jason944
    Jason944 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are both on here as well. I have lost about 25 lbs and she has lost about 15 lbs. It feels great to have support from your partner and give them support when they need it. Glad to hear there are other couples out there having success together!!
  • skinnybliss
    skinnybliss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Super fun to "friend" each other and watch each other's progress. We comment to each other all the time. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!