Not Losing Weight Because

Options
I wasn't logging my food and exercise information correctly nor on the correct day.

I work nights so it's difficult some times keeping track of everything on the correct day. I just couldn't figure out why I wasn't lossing weight until tonight when the time change. I was getting ready to log my dinner and realize it was already on the next day. DUH, Need to pay more attention :grumble:

smiley-level1_don004.gif

I wasn't losing weight not only because my calories intake was not on the correct day but I wasn't eating my exercise calories as well.

Man it's amazing how something so small can really F@#!* things up.

Anyone else have this happen to them or am I the only Dumb *kitten* on the site. greensmilies-025.gif

Replies

• BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    I wasn't logging my food and exercise information correctly nor on the correct day.

I work nights so it's difficult some times keeping track of everything on the correct day. I just couldn't figure out why I wasn't lossing weight until tonight when the time change. I was getting ready to log my dinner and realize it was already on the next day. DUH, Need to pay more attention :grumble:

smiley-level1_don004.gif

I wasn't losing weight not only because my calories intake was not on the correct day but I wasn't eating my exercise calories as well.

Man it's amazing how something so small can really F@#!* things up.

Anyone else have this happen to them or am I the only Dumb *kitten* on the site. greensmilies-025.gif
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    onley the lonely...hey thats a song dad gum it......

no....I imagine that is acommon problem

hang in there
    drink your water
    tomorrow is another day
    be kind to strangers:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BxMom
    Options
    onley the lonely...hey thats a song dad gum it......

no....I imagine that is acommon problem

hang in there
    drink your water
    tomorrow is another day
    be kind to strangers:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I can always count on seeing something from you. Tomorrow is another day :laugh:
  • shariweber
    Options
    smart a** remark on its way, can't help myself...
    "QUOTE:

I can always count on seeing something from you. Tomorrow is another day "

Or tomorrow is today or yesterday.

for some it is hard to tell!

(slinking away with VERY clear memories of losing several "days" while a nursing mom.. Thank G*D I didn't lose the child!)
  • BxMom
    Options
    greensmilies-008.gif
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Now, I am all confused, what day is it? But yes, I think its common. Recently on THE Team week 6, we talked about this very thing. Several ol us were grumpy, irritable, lethargic, and not losing. Most of us upped cals a little, or at least spread them out better, and started taking a good vitamin with Omega 3.6.9. Its a St. Paddy's Day miracle! Everyone indicated they felt better. We'll see about weight loss on Friday.