Body Fat Percentage history missing from Progress

Options
This morning when I logged into the app, the only selections I had under progress were Steps and Weight. All of the other selections were missing from the scroll menu. After a while, the other selections came back, but my Body Fat Percentage history appears to be gone. Is it actually gone, or is there some way to fix this? (I see that there are others who have reported similar problems, and though Support posted a reply, subsequent posts asking for status of unresolved issues go unanswered. Not good optics, folks!)

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,185 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I'm not seeing a support case under your account, but generally I trust that my colleagues do a pretty good job of getting back to people, or clarifying if something is a known/evolving issue that needs our (very busy) developers to do backend work for us (in which case we are dependent on them to do that work and our hands are tied until then)

If our support team is actually not getting back to you, feel free to send me a PM with your email address and i'll take a look and try to get some more attention for you. (Please don't post your email here, i'll just have to delete it)

Answers

• claireychn074
    claireychn074 Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    davaorich wrote: »
    This morning when I logged into the app, the only selections I had under progress were Steps and Weight. All of the other selections were missing from the scroll menu. After a while, the other selections came back, but my Body Fat Percentage history appears to be gone. Is it actually gone, or is there some way to fix this? (I see that there are others who have reported similar problems, and though Support posted a reply, subsequent posts asking for status of unresolved issues go unanswered. Not good optics, folks!)
    I’m not defending MFP but just wanted to check that people posting here know this is a USER forum. If this is where the complaints are posted about stuff going wrong (as several threads appear to do), it’s not surprising they go unanswered. It’s the helpful MFP-ers who try to help people who respond on here - it’s not the official complaints channel. Just pointing that out!