Getting Started...AGAIN

Options
Hello, I'm Tammy, and I've been working at this for a long time. Recently joined a "Biggest Loser" type group in my community and have a goal to lose 36 pounds before December 2nd. I have been sorta working at this thing for about 2 years now, and had lost about 80 pounds, then hit a plateau for a looooong time. Since recharging and starting with the Biggest Loser thing I have lost 11 pounds in the first two weeks. Looking forward to sharing tips with you all, and more importantly gaining wisdom from you as well. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! 80 lbs is nothing to sneeze at and great job with the additional 11!!!
  • cocacolababy
    cocacolababy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! WTG on loosing 80lbs already. I have just found this app on my ipod and have been logging in for the past two weeks. My problem is there has been no change in my weight as yet. Finding it hard to stay under my calories or to find the time to exercise.
  • Tammylyn117
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome. I know 80 pounds is nothing to sneeze at, but when you hit that plateau, it can be sooo frustrating. I know I will break through though, and will reach my goals. :glasses:
  • ttexdra
    ttexdra Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Keep up the good work.:laugh:
    Theresa
  • bigmog
    bigmog Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! I too am getting started again and hope to get tips from you all. Have babies at home and am working full time, so am finding it hard to fit in regular excercise. Before I stopped I had lost 12 pds in a little over a month (5 of which I know is most likely water, but felt great either way), unfortunately though I had a little accident with my knee and could no longer excercise. I fell off the of the path, and ended up gaining all 12 pds. I have been working at this again for almost two weeks, and have lost 4 pds. I am finding that a key is to not discouraged if I have an "off day". I wish you all the luck and look forward to having your inspiration to help me on my own path!