progress pics after 50lbs lost on a 5'3 frame.... *gulp.

Options

Replies

• amberrrogers
    Options
    Impressive!!! Way to go!
  • Michelle_Iowa
    Michelle_Iowa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am 5'3 and lost about 30 pounds, so I know how much difference it makes on a short frame. Hang in there!
  • mrblaze211
    Options
    GREAT JOB !!! keep up the good work
  • Kaliemidnight
    Kaliemidnight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are looking Awesome! Congrats!
  • ChocoMary
    ChocoMary Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Really huge difference ! Really a good feeling ! ;))
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Youre looking great!
  • nneka86
    Options
    You look EXACTLY like a friend of mine O_O

But that's beside the point lol Wonderful job, and congrats on 50lbs gone! It definitely is an awesome feeling. :) Keep up the great work!
  • cloneme_losehalf
    cloneme_losehalf Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I can't imagine how it must feel. You have done a wonderful job!! I am 5'4" with 150+ to lose. :( But your pictures and success are a true inspiration. Thank you
  • Lstrhi
    Lstrhi Posts: 132
    Options
    Wow!!! I can't imagine how it must feel. You have done a wonderful job!! I am 5'4" with 150+ to lose. :( But your pictures and success are a true inspiration. Thank you

just stick with it, trust me. this feeling of accomplishment is worth the sacrifice :)
    if i can do it, you can too!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    first of all, i LOVE your tattoo. and secondly you look amazing! good work:)
  • justmaxine2
    Options
    You look beautiful! Keep up the good work!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you.
  • Lesliecs
    Lesliecs Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!! You've done an awesome job of losing 50 lbs and should be proud! Keep up the good work!
  • Lstrhi
    Options
    first of all, i LOVE your tattoo. and secondly you look amazing! good work:)

well thanks on both counts lol :)

(and thank you to everyone who had such encouraging comments, you guys are amazing!)
  • rozserrano
    Options
    Amazing results! Keep up the good work! I've only just begun, and can't wait to make the progress you've made! You are an inspiration :smile:
  • rozserrano
    Options
    Amazing progress - keep up the good work! I've only just begun and was feeling like I'd never get there - thanks for the inspiration!
    OOPS - sorry. I thought it didn't take and replied again - sorry about that!
  • 2011_4mygirls
    2011_4mygirls Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Lstrhi
    Options
    You look EXACTLY like a friend of mine O_O

But that's beside the point lol Wonderful job, and congrats on 50lbs gone! It definitely is an awesome feeling. :) Keep up the great work!

i just noticed your location... ask your friend if she'd like to switch places, i'd love to live in Ontario!
  • QueenCat25
    Options
    You are so pretty.
  • Lstrhi
    Options
    You are so pretty.

well thanks miss (though i don't feel it hahahaha)

you are quite foxy yourself :) love the bangs
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!